WE ARE BACK NOW!!!

Blogger Widgets

Increase Unlimited Prized Crops Point(County Fair Wagon Point)

Thursday 9 May 2013

hex box1
You need knowledge of how to use Cheat Engine
DOWNLOAD CHEAT ENGINE = http://www.cheatengine.org/

1- First open your game and wait for loading it fully.
2- Now open you County Fair Wagon and take a look at your points.(as example; I have sunflower point 700)
3- Now open your Cheat Engine and scan under 4 Bytes (I have scan for 700)
4- Now don’t need to add them into Address Box
5- Now plant some crops (I planted sunflower and using speed grow harvest them)
6- Now open your County Fair Wagon again and take a look at your points.(now I have 760 points)
7- Now under the Hex Box you will see some option there and select Changed value.
8- Now hit Next Scan ( remind no New Scan)
9- Now find out the same point ( like i have 760 points and i have to find 760 points)
10-Drag it to Address Box and changed the value as you want.(like I changed to 2222 points)
11-Now harvest some sunflower and open you County Fair Wagon………..see the change :)

Have any problem to understand this cheat???? knock me. I will help you :)


6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!!! You're Great!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my county fair wagon,error.
    when clik 'go to the fair', always refresh!
    maybe due to using cheat multi harvest.

    solution my friend?please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this solution http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMVlXExNtf0

    ReplyDelete
  4. after 7 th step what should i do

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Widgets